Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doo Wop, Doo Wahhhh!

Sometimes I put together an outfit having no idea where I'm going with it - well today, while dressing, I started to notice a pattern. This pattern took me way back to...............

The 50's!!!!!!!!!!
Here you can see me hanging out in the local diner at FIN . Golly gee it's swell!









My next stop was Runaround Sue's, one of the best places I know for some 50s dancing and good times!



Body:

Skin: Pink Fuel, Ember/Milk in "Scene"
Eyelashes: Exodi 
Hair: [V] Vignette, "Grable" in Cola (All hair is free here!!!)
Lipstick: Les Petit Details, Lipstick Tattoo in "Fire" (previous group gift)
Clothing:
Shirt: Willow, Black Bow Blouse Top (gift in store)
Skirt: Humming, Dot Skirt in Grey (Frebie or cheapie, I think)
Shoes: 50 flats, "Cherries & Cream" flats (This store was closed, but parts of it are slowly re-appearing...there are shoes still available for purchase, check it out!)

Accessories:
Glasses: Artilleri, "Gladys Glasses" (was the group gift at one time, may still be...)

My last stop was one of my all time favorite places for Rockabilly fashions and scenery, the Artilleri Mainstore.

I bought this outfit a long time ago for a Sock Hop party, and have always loved it! I think it is still available in other colors in the store. Seriously, you must check this store out. The creations are amazing and not just for Rockabillies!!!

Body:
Skin/Eyelashes...see above
Hair: [V] Vignette, Ellie in "Platinum" (Again...ALL FREE HAIR...please do show some love to the designer while you're there by tipping if you take any of the hairs ;-)
Clothing:
Oufit: Artilleri "Poodle Power" in purple
Shoes: Ingenue, "Clara" in plum, (Gatcha Prize)


Ok...it's getting late here in RL...gotta go visit the Sandman ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment