Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Garden Party

In my RL neck o' the woods, spring is slowly starting to rear its pretty head :-) Therefore, today I find myself leaning towards a floral theme. I put this outfit together and it reminded me of a fancy Spring garden party (not that I've ever been to one, ha!)


Body:
Skin: Pink Fuel, Ember/Honey in "Pure" (I'm in loooove with PF skins, and there were some sets on sale, not sure if still...)
Eyelashes: Exodi 
Hair: Tiny Bird, "Haver" Cinnamon (Oooold Hair Fair Freeb)
Eyes: Poetic Colors "Endless Summer" (Previous Freeb)

Clothing:
Dress: Whippet & Buck "Chapman Shift Dress Floral"
Shoes: Toki Doki, "Le Piggy" Ballerina (Current Freeb in store, must join group)

Accessories:
Necklace and Earrings: LaGyo "Blanche" in Tan/Rose 


 Thanks for checking out my humble little blog, please let me know if you have any suggestions for photography, blog format, etc. <3 Sera
 
p.s., all photos from this post made using Free to Use Photo Studio in SL

No comments:

Post a Comment