Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well, here goes!

I have been a member of Second Life for about 3 years now, and have always enjoyed the fashion aspect of SL more than anything. I've wanted to start a fashion blog for a long time, but was always afraid to due to not being experienced with SL photography, editing, etc. But I think this might be the best way to learn, so here goes! I welcome any constructive criticism. Behold...my first entry. 

Here's where you can find what I'm wearing in-world:

Hair: Loq Hairs "Cafe Aut Lait" in Light Red
Skin: Mother Goose Jeanne A4-b
Eyelashes: Exodi
Shirt: Cherish "Embroiderery Blouse" - free lucky board item
Skirt: Milk Motion "My Buttoned Skirt" - past 50L Fri Item, still available in the store I think.
Socks: Kuri Style Socks "122 Socks" - Love this place, very affordable :-)
Flats: In Her Shoes "Bow Flats" - Everything here is FREEEE! Don't forget to tip the owner, though ;-)

Wow...that took a really long time. I honestly don't know how you veteran bloggers do it - but maybe it gets easier with practice.
<3 Love, Serafina

No comments:

Post a Comment